facebook twitter pinterest googleplus rss

MANGO LASSI/MANGO RECIPES

DSC00621

Lassi is a great thirst quencher and can be made and had at any time o the day.Mango is the king o fruits and is available in plenty during this summer time in almost all over india.Iam very happy to share this recipe as I made this specially during summer holidays and was liked by all.You could have this for breakfast or  any time o the day.The mangoes I used were fleshy and sweet,so added less sweet.I feel kesar or alphonso tastes best.So let’s see how I made this refreshing and tasty drink with a royal touch.

DSC00619

INGREDIENTS

Mangoes 2
Curd 1/2 cup
Milk 1/4 cup
Sugar 3 tsp
Cardamom Powder 1/2 tsp
Cool Water as per requirement

 

DSC00618

HOW TO MAKE

  • Cut mangoes and keep ready.Place them in a blender.

DSC00600DSC00601

  • Add curd and milk one by one.

DSC00602DSC00604

  • Add sugar and cardamom powder and blend well.

DSC00606DSC00623

  • Enjoy Mango Lassi fresh as soon as it is made.

DSC00616

  • You could add cardamom powder on top for decoration or as garnish.
  • Don’t add too much water a quarter cup should suffice.
  • For richer taste add cream too.

Print This Page

0
POST A COMMENT

Grab the feed for followup comments!