Who dosen’t like lady’s finger?Iam afraid there are a lot in the crowd who will agree with me.It is one of those veggies that goes with north and south indian cuisine.I have already one north indian curry with this awesome veggie,so I thought of posting a simple yet delicious and crunchy curry.This one needs no preparation and so can be made in a very short time.Lady’s finger has many health benefits,besides being a good for diabetic patients.To name a few they are proven to increase memory,boost immunity and is an excellent laxative.I make this often at home and tastes great with sambhar rice and rotis as well.So friends over to a simple quick yet delectable curry.
INGREDIENTS
| Lady’s finger | 20 |
| Mustard | 1tsp |
| Urad dal | 1tsp |
| Oil | 2-3 tsp |
| Sambhar powder | 1tsp |
| Salt | to taste |
- While frying you could add a teaspoon of curd for extra taste.
- Make sure no water is there before cutting otherwise lady’s finger will stick together.
- You can try garnishing with grated coconut after frying.





Grab the feed for followup comments!