facebook twitter pinterest googleplus rss

SULAIMAN TEA/BEVARAGES/DRINKS

DSC09412

When I first heard the name Sulaiman Tea I wondered why and how it got it’s name.It was introduced to me by by hubby who loves green lemon tea a lot.He had it somewhere out this stuff and was praises for it.I was too tempted to try it out,so googled for the recipe and found this one.I was too happy with the response at home and all enjoyed it to the core.I learnt later that it is very popular in Kerala.It is so flavourful and royal but with simple available ingredients at home it is named since it has a royal touch.Serve this for your family on a tiring day and see their energy boosting up instantly..

DSC09414

INGREDIENTS

Tea Leaves 1-11/2  tsp
Water 1 cup
Lemon juice 1/2 tsp
Cardamom Powder 1/2 tsp
Cloves 2-3
Honey 1 tsp

DSC09418

  • Take tea leaves and put them in a cup of water to boil.When it reaches a boil,simmer for 5 minutes to let the flavours infuse well.Strain with the help of a tea strainer.

DSC09353DSC09354DSC09356

  • Add lemon juice and cardamom powder.Crush cloves .

DSC09358DSC09359DSC09362

  • Add crushed cloves and honey.

DSC09364DSC09365

  • Serve Sulaiman Tea hot.Surely this tastes awesome.Try it and let me know.

DSC09408

Notes

  • Serve it warm or hot.
  • Add cloves more if you like it strong.
  • Never reheat leftover tea.It will taste bitter.
  • Adding honey adds taste,but you can add sugar too.

Print This Page

1
POST A COMMENT

Nargis Aara said...

this is something new and a cup full of bursting flavors!! will give it a try sometime
My Latest Post
Sago Vermicelli Kheer - Energy Boosting Dessert / Drink for Ramadan

Grab the feed for followup comments!